Monday, May 2, 2011

What's Your Sign?

My unique and fun line of Horoscope cards is finally complete. Who do you need to buy a birthday card for?

Capricorn - Dec. 22 - Jan. 19
Aquarius - Jan. 20 - Feb. 18
Pisces - Feb. 19 - Mar. 20
Aries - Mar. 21 - Apr. 19
Taurus - Apr. 20 - May 20
Gemini - May 21 - Jun. 20
Cancer - Jun. 21 - Jul. 22
Leo - Jul. 23 - Aug. 22
Virgo - Aug. 23 - Sept. 22
Libra - Sept. 23 - Oct. 22
Scorpio - Oct. 23 - Nov. 21
Sagittarius - Nov. 22 - Dec. 21


If you are ordering a special card for someone close to you, let me know some of their own quirky traits and I'll put them around the border to replace some of the more traditional ones.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jennifer. Just wanted to say hello and that I stopped by for a visit on your blog.
    I just recently discovered your cards at my local drugstore and purchased a few for friends and family. I love them!
    Blessings,
    Colleen
    Colborne, ON

    ReplyDelete